Juliet Collection (Full-Service Planning)
Congratulations! You’re Engaged! Now What?
You’re excited to plan but don’t know where to start? No worries, we can help you!
Our Juliet Collection is a Full-Service Wedding Package ideal for couples who want to leave the planning and design details to a professional wedding planner from concept to execution. This is a comprehensive package that includes styling, designing, and creating the overall aesthetic. After meeting with you to get a feel for what you envision your wedding to be, we work with you every step of the way to put together your dream wedding.
From budget allocation, venue selection, and contract negotiations to vendor recommendations, design and décor, and everything in between, we handle all the details, making sure your dream wedding comes to fruition. With our full planning and design package, the Whimsical Event Studio team is with you from the first step in the planning process until your send-off car whisks you away at the end of the reception.
Wedding planning is quite time-consuming in which many working couples do not have the time to plan their event without the worry of missing important details. So, we are happy to help alleviate the stress from start to finish and help break out the planning process into manageable steps so that you can enjoy your engagement and the big day.
- Initial meeting (1 hour) to discuss your vision, budget, color palette, type of wedding, and size of your wedding.
- Full Planning – We will plan your entire event from concept to execution. Includes Styling & Designing the overall aesthetic to every little detail.
- Venue Scouting – Planner will scout venues, obtain pricing and availability + schedule interviews and site visits. Planner will attend the top 3 shopping around site visits for ceremony/reception. Includes shared access to our Google Drive link that includes all research, pricing, proposals, and availability for all venues and vendors.
- Venue Site Walk-Throughs – Upon venue selection, includes up to 3 venue site walk-throughs to plan logistics – to occur at 10 or 9 months, 6 months, and a final 3 months prior to the wedding.
- Vendors – Assist with finding, negotiating, scheduling appointments, and booking all vendors. Includes a list of our preferred vendors. Planner will attend up to 2 Core Vendor meetings per vendor.
- Create a comprehensive “Day of” Timeline that includes a complete itinerary for the entire day and distributes to the wedding party and vendors in advance.
- Access to our Online Planning Software so that you can easily track progress, create guests’ seating chart, modify, and approve floor plans, and view our monthly wedding updates. As well, client will have access to our Google Drive with full editing capabilities.
- Plan, facilitate, and/or assist the Officiant with the Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal to ensure the wedding party understands the flow of the wedding.
- Planner will be the Point of Contact to the Wedding Party beginning one month prior to the wedding in an effort to minimize stress to the couple.
- Provide Professional Design Renderings with a detailed layout plan, site analysis, drawings, seating arrangements, and color palette that reflects the overall wedding.
- Assist with the selection and proofing of Stationery Suite that reflects the tone and style of the wedding.