Juliet Collection (Full-Service Planning)
Our standard Juliet Collection is hands-on and designed to manage your entire event from proposal to the last song of the reception. Wedding planning is quite time consuming in which many working couples do not have time to plan their event without the worry of missing important details. This is a comprehensive package that entails full-service wedding planning + styling and creating your wedding day aesthetic. Wedding planning can be a full-time job, so we are happy to help alleviate the stress from start to finish and help break out the planning process into manageable steps so that you can enjoy your engagement and big day.
- Complimentary initial consultation (1-2 hours) to discuss your vision, budget, dream aesthetic, color palate, and the size of your wedding or event.
- Whimsical Event Studio contract review and obtain signatures to begin planning.
- Includes up to twelve (12) meetings in which several will be at the wedding ceremony & reception venue for a final walk through.
- Principal planner + three (3) event coordinators will be on site the “Day of” providing event management and coordination of logistics.
- We will be onsite for up to ten (10) hours of coverage which includes setup + up to two (2) hours after the event to coordinate final clean-up of reception facility. The two hours are applicable to the contracted end time of the venue.
- Unlimited phone and email communication leading up to the wedding day.
- We will create a comprehensive weekend agenda and “day of” timeline order + a weekender agenda such as brunch for family and wedding party.
- You will receive access to our online planning software so that you can easily track progress along the way. This includes shared access to our Pinterest board + creating a Wedding Mood Board for keeps and memories.
- Includes preferred vendor scouting for ALL VENDORS and a customized budget sheet that reflects the couple’s vision, budget, and wedding day aesthetic.
- Includes obtaining proposals and unlimited revisions and communication with venue + vendors and act a liaison between the vendors and client. We will attend all vendor meetings.
- We will assist you in developing a wedding design concept plus styling recommendations and overall wedding aesthetic.
- Create webpage on the “knot”, create gift registries (up to 3), on retail sites with your assistance of providing desired items.
- Includes proofing all wedding stationery and invitation suite management as it relates to addressing and mailing. The Juliet collection includes RSVP management services for 200 guests.
- Includes assistance with hotel room blocks and transportation for up to fifty (50) guests + ensuring that welcome bags are placed in the rooms of the guests (items must be provided).
- Includes continuous etiquette advice via ongoing email communication & through our “Whimsy Bridal Box” subscription. Our Genevieve and Juliet collections include two (2) months free.