Genevieve Collection (Partial Planning)
Our Genevieve Collection is the perfect fit for couples who have a good handle on the planning process but would like for us to meet you halfway and hand it over. It is for the couple who desires the guidance of an industry professional to keep them on track and within their financial budget. In this collection, the couple must have already secured the core elements such as the venue and reception, as well as the floral designer. Our team will take it from there to assist in scouting and helping you select the remaining vendors (up to 3), to help make your day special. This collection includes custom planning + styling in which we will begin working with you six (6) months prior to your wedding day in effort to assist you in curating the overall look and feel of your wedding; and pulling inspo from all things you love. Together we can create the wedding of your dreams!
- Complimentary initial consultation (1-2 hours) to discuss your vision, budget, dream aesthetic, color palate, and the size of your wedding or event.
- Whimsical Event Studio contract review and obtain signatures to begin planning.
- Includes “Sophia Collection” which is the month of collection.
- Includes five (5) meetings in which one must be at the wedding ceremony & reception venue for a final walk through.
- Principal planner + two (2) event coordinators will be on site the “Day of” providing event management and coordination of logistics.
- We will be onsite for up to eight (8) hours of coverage which includes one (1) hour after the event to coordinate final clean-up of reception facility. Client will need to designate someone that we can hand off any items that are not the vendors. The one hour is applicable to the contracted end time of the venue.
- Unlimited phone and email communication beginning six (6) months prior to wedding date and after contract has been signed + up to eight (8) additional planning meetings leading up to the wedding day.
- We will create a comprehensive weekend agenda and “day of” timeline order to the wedding party and vendors.
- You will receive access to our online planning software so that you can easily track progress along the way. This includes shared access to our Pinterest board + creating a Wedding Mood Board for keeps and memories.
- Includes preferred vendor scouting for up to three (3) remaining vendors and a customized budget sheet that reflects the couple’s vision, budget, and wedding day aesthetic.
- Vendor Confirmations: review finals terms of vendor contracts, review of banquet event order (BEO) for reception, vendor confirmation of final logistics, coordinate arrival times, set-up, and strike down. Couple must provide a detailed contact listing of all vendors in addition to providing copies of all contracts.
- You will receive assistance with hotel room blocks and transportation for up to twenty-five (25) guests such as your immediate family as an example + ensuring that welcome bags are placed in the rooms of the guests.