Genevieve Collection (Partial Planning)
Our Genevieve Collection is the perfect fit for couples who have a good handle on the planning process but would like for us to meet you halfway and hand it over. It is for the couple who desires the guidance of an industry professional to keep them on track and within their financial budget. In this collection, the couple must have already secured the core elements such as the venue and reception and must have started booking a few vendors. Our team will take it from there to assist in scouting and helping you select the remaining vendors (up to 4), to help make your day special. This collection includes custom design + styling in which we will begin working with you 7 – 8 months prior to your wedding day in an effort to assist you in curating the overall look and feel of your wedding and pulling inspo from all things you love. Together we can create the wedding of your dreams!
- Initial meeting (1 hour) to discuss your vision, budget, color palette, type of wedding, and size of wedding.
- Partial Planning – Partial planning begins 7 – 8 months prior to your wedding date. In this package, the couple must have already secured the venue/reception location and must be ½ way through the planning process. Includes styling and design.
- Venue Site Walk Through – Planner will attend 2 venue site walk-throughs to plan logistics – to occur at 6 months & final walk-through at 2– 3 months prior to the wedding.
- Vendors: Assist with 4 vendor recommendations. Planner will attend one (1) shopping around the meeting of your choice. As well, we will attend one (1) meeting for each of the following after booked: Catering/Food Tasting, Cake Tasting, Florist, and Linens. Planner will provide hand-in-hand guidance on all other vendors.
- We will coordinate the logistics and be the liaison of 4 vendor meetings, obtain proposals, negotiation, review contracts, and schedule meetings and site visits.
- Unlimited phone and email support – you will have questions and we will be there with educated advice and support. During regular business days and hours of operation.
- Planning Meetings – Planner will schedule 2 meetings via Zoom/Teams, or in-person with the couple to discuss progress and logistics of the wedding. Additionally, monthly updates will be provided via phone and email communication.
- Budget Management – Includes assistance with budget management and access to a spreadsheet of wedding costs and tracking.
- Create a comprehensive Day of Timeline that includes a complete itinerary for the entire day and distribute to the wedding party and vendors in advance.
- You will receive access to our Online Planning Database so that you can easily track progress, create guest seating chart, modify, and approve floor plans or any other items. As well, access to our Google Drive with full editing capabilities.
- Plan, facilitate, and/or assist the Officiant with the Wedding Ceremony Rehearsal to ensure the wedding party understands the flow of the processional and recessional. (1.5 hours maximum)
- Planner will be the Point of Contact to the Wedding Party beginning one month prior to the wedding in effort to minimize stress to the couple.