Sophia Collection (Day / Month of Coordination)
Our Sophia Collection is an ideal option for the couple that has already taken care of all the wedding planning and vendor selections but would like the comfort of having an experienced planner in place on the “Day of” the event, and to tie up any loose ends. It is for the couple that wants to turn it over and delegate the final key elements so they can breathe; enjoy their friends and family without the worry of logistical wedding details. In this collection, we will step in 4 – 6 weeks prior to your wedding to finalize all details so that you can rest assure that everything runs smoothly and that your dream wedding becomes a reality.
- Initial Consultation (1 hour) to discuss the details and specifics of your wedding in an effort to hand off the overall wedding plan + vendor contracts, and guest list.
- Includes one meeting at the wedding ceremony & reception venue for a final walk-through.
- Principal planner + one (1) event coordinator will be on-site the “Day of” providing event management and ensuring that everything goes smoothly.
- Unlimited phone and email communication beginning two (2) months prior to the wedding date and after the contract has been signed.
- We will create a comprehensive “day of” timeline order that will be distributed to the vendors and wedding party.
- Prior to the wedding, we will contact all vendors and confirm arrival + set-up times as well as strike down times.
- Review finals terms of vendor contracts, confirm arrival times for set up, and overseeing the day of the ensure services are according to contract.
- Arrange and coordinate wedding ceremony rehearsal to ensure the wedding party understands the flow of the wedding.
- Distribute final vendor checks/payments and obtaining signatures of receipt.
- Setting up any table décor such as favors, toasting glasses, candles for ceremony and reception, guest book, favors, place cards, and any other wedding and reception décor.
- Provide vendor management in overseeing the set-up and ensuring all vendors are providing the contracted services.
- Constantly communicating with DJ on ceremony & reception songs as a reminder, especially songs that specifically reflect your love story. As well, providing ques on the entrance, speeches, toasts, special dances, and cake cutting.
- We will assist the bride with all needs the day of and problem solve so that you have no worry or stress. We will have an Emergency Bridal Kit on hand to resolve any unforeseen hiccups.
- Includes overseeing strike down and coordinating with a designated person to ensure gifts and special items are packed up for final clean up.
- Includes continuous etiquette advice throughout the planning process & through our “Whimsy Bridal Box” subscription service.